Thursday 27 March 2014

Horrific Time on Set: Happy Valentines Day

Ah, there's nothing like being on set, bringing a character to life, telling a story, free food, coming home sticky from all the fake blood. What's not to like?

Last week I was on set for a short film called Happy Valentine's Day, I know what you're thinking, but don't worry, it wasn't a rom-com. There was blood and guts and everything we've come to love. As Anastasia I got to experience my first time being the killer on screen and I can't wait to get to do it again. Revenge can be so sweet.

Here are some behind the scenes photos taken by Paulina Lias:
Taking direction like a boss.



No bedroom is complete without bloody sheets.

Making art.

Bodily dismemberment, how a girl really shows she cares.

Someone went a little heavy on the tongue action.

When butchering someone I like to pause for dramatic effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment